Tuesday 13 March 2012

untitled #6

no I'm not dead yet ...
yes I know .. its been a long time ...
lol..
Im busy .. yea I know right ..
I'm always busy ... zzZZZ
nyway .. brief update here ...
gonna update soon .. I promise ..

again and again ... It's just like a routine ...
it's like it will never gonna end ..
maybe I should really stop believing that all people are good ...
there are always exception for everything ... always ...
people are seeking for different things to satisfied themselves ...
somewhat ... people are greedy ... everyone ...
greed over wealth , lust , material , right , love .. basically anything u can think of ...
people will do all ugliest things to reach for their desire ...
right or wrong ....
it always depends on ur heart ...
how you judge ...
my heart ... have a very low tolerance to guilt ...
everything unfavorable I will never consider doing ...
I don't know how do u overcome the feeling of fear and guilt haunting u down..
maybe some people just won't ....
feelings, hearts , love ... extremely fragile ...
please ...
don't play with them ....
and
never .. take things for granted ...
always always ... live a life with your heart ...
truthful .. to everybody ....at least to the most important one ... yourself ..
I promise you for your regretful and sorriness one day if u take things for granted...
the day when you have to pay for what u did ......

No comments: