Thursday 16 February 2012

02252012

balloon,many,pig,piglet,pink,sweets-2b02fc24bc360ae32eaa660baf7c6bcb_h

hello piggie piggie ... isn't those thingy cute ? haha .. well ... some people says romantic = wasting .. the more wasteful is it the more romantic it is .. exactly .. but somehow ... if someone will do that for me I will be super happy .. detached from reality for awhile ... oh yea .. wakie wakie up .. no love no love no love .. aite .. 5 weeks already .. can u believe that ? I'm so busy ... n stressed ... whatever .. bullshit ... I CAN DO THIS .. ! c:

I have a friend going through a hearbreak right now... was chatting with her ... I feel her ... the pain in her eyes ... I don't know what am I suppose to say when she cried .. awkward ... it hurts .. I know ... when a relationship failed both of them have responsible for it ... guilty doesn't really help much nor holding on your anger and pride and give up the relationship because OTHERS say it should end and you SHOULD give up on you mate ... its just plain stupid ... why u care? what is more important ? ur mate or those judgement ? whatever .. she was saying that he left the house ... leaving everything behind for her ... he said u can have all the things, the house everything .. bull shit ... do u guys actually know that things that u guys left is not "things" to us .. its jus plain heart breaking stuffs .. everything that remind us about the memories should be GONE forever .. because it simply hurts ! this remind me so much of what I've been thru .. I don't know .. but whatever .. I just hope that she can be well soon ... actually the whole point is .. are both of the party gonna work things out together or not ? rather than proving who is wrong or who is right and who is it to blame ... and what ? blah ... sad ~
well but sometimes we really have to sort things up because there is chances that things work the other way round ... people take things for granted .. every time ...

No comments: