Friday 23 December 2011

#piece of thought

Holding Hands walking away Bride and Groom


I don't know what am I actually thinking…I thought I'm but the fact is I wasn't at all…time stop for nobody…I know…but..it is really tough…tough for me at least…life..never been easier…never ever…been emo-ing…yes..I wasn't happy…at all…getting a little lost…maybe i shouldn't come back..maybe…i don't know…forget…should have…should have….I know…1 bloody year…everything still vividly in mind…guess that I'm really hurt…been trying really hard to live a good life…everything seems to be great…but there is always a hole in my heart…I know…I don't know why I wasn't happy….I just wasn't….I wish I was the one I used to be…who am I to actually give a damn ? preparing to go back to US now…what actually matter? who actually cares ?


cant find back those feelings at all…extremely sad today…


stressed….




我很执著。。。。。我知道。。。。。


i think … i wouldn't want to be back forever ……


No comments: