Tuesday 6 December 2011

dec 7

photo

whatdafak ?? 7th dec already ? omfg.. time flies .. I'm old ... sigh ... unlimited desire .. haha .. as usual ... money never enough to be spend .. holiday seasons .. end of semester .. finals and projects almost have me killed .. stressed to the max ... I just wanted to enjoy myself .. recharge .. after this semester ... its been a year ... finally i can have a break .. soon .. I didn't know how did I made it for 1 year straight study without break ... superb ..
talking bout changes .. I don't know if I've changed ... hope so .. to become better of course .. time past people changed ... blah .. suppose to be studying right now .. but .. just don't feel like ... finals starts tomorrow ... FTS

as I mentioned in my fb ... coincident for the once, twice, trice .. the forth ? fuck that ... are u looking down on my IQ or u are over estimating yourself ? blah .. what-so-ever ... i don't know why and I don't want to know too ..

the one thing that keep me going on right now is #homecoming ! no thing else matter much ...

long distance never gonna work out ? nah .. just not for anybody ...
its sooo sweet that you can actually like somebody for so long even though you don't know them ... maybe as they said .. things that you didn't owned will be the best forever .. I hope that things don't change forever .. let me have some faith towards love ... haha .. just saying .. things is still perfect at the moment ... lets see ..

sien max ... ciao !

lots of love ,
stephie sunshine ..

No comments: