Tuesday 24 January 2012

untitled #4





Feelings don't die easily because we keep feeding them with memories.
That's exactly the reason why it's hard to move on.

I bet its time to stop feeding memories ? Memories almost have me killed...lying on the same bed again..everything seems to be exactly the same..the only differences is..you are not here...I'm all alone..its hard for me and its painful for me knowing that u actually don't belongs to me anymore...insomnia...thats 1 of the reasons why I hang out every single night...talking about letting go..I should have...long time ago indeed..I thought I did...really.... too much words remain unsaid/unasked...I don't know if it is too painful for me to ask or said ..or I'm trying to avoid facing the truth...It ran across my mind zillion times and they just stopped by my lips..can't help being a coward..1 year..not too long but certainly not short I would said...promises u said last year...u've broken them already....next year u said...I'm waiting...not paying too much attention or focusing on it thou..u know..it is painful and disappointing when u are expecting but it turns out to be nothing... but I will remember them...u'll prove it u said...i'm waiting...I'm dying to call/text/see u ...but I'm afraid...of what? I'm not sure...I assumed that u lied to her...I some what feel guilty...I know how much it hurts...foolish...I know....I am not even sure if u cares how I feel or so...whatever...if u want we can work things out..no point I working on nothing...but fair and square..back to basic..choices and sacrifices we are talking about...if u are not up for any sacrifices..alright..stay there..like things that u demanded will fall from the sky..whatever...it should come to an end...zillion times I've said so last year...lol..well..I need time..a super hectic year ahead before my next break..cant wait..but first of all..the challenge have just started..time to ciao...I can do it don't I ? of course I do (= ! xoxo

words...say it only when u mean it...because..I'm really serious... thankiew..xoxo

No comments: