Saturday 19 November 2011

christmas wishlist 2011 !

actually I feel damn weird to post a wishlist and i want so many things lollololol so if u wanted to buy me a christmas present just ask me !! then I will tell ye ~ lol but everyone here will make up a birthday wishlist, christmas wishlist when they invite u for a party .. I dont know what do you think about it ... I kind of like that idea ... no unwanted present at least .. good ? no ? maybe u will think "sohai , why should I spend so much money on ur fuckin birthday" but well ... I don't ..

basically .. the best gift will be -------------------------------------------------------------- C A S H

haha ....

well ...

if u insists

* perfume
* north face jacket ( winter is coming so yea)
* charms , accessories
*running shoe ( my baby got stolen *sigh* )

and still cash will be the best ~~ thankiu !

No comments: